MARKETING YOUR PROPERTY — FOR IMPACT.
Your online listing is crucial to maximizing marketing exposure to prospective buyers.
In the digital age, the real estate industry has changed significantly. With online information available at our fingertips, research says that more than 90% of buyers spend an average of 17 hours per week, over a three to six-week period, researching properties and gathering information. Why does that matter? It means that your online listing is truly your "first showing." So right off the start, your listing must be intriguing and stand out from the rest.
I've developed a marketing plan to make the most of today's technology, industry knowledge, and experience to maximize your property's exposure to prospective buyers. Below are some of the key points.
1. Professional Staging – Your property needs to make an impact. Buyers often buy based on their emotions, which means your property must show at its maximum potential. I invest in a professional staging consultation and report for recommendations on how to showcase your property.
2. Virtual Staging – Another option to live staging is to do it virtually. What is that? An interior design of furniture and accents is created with a graphics editor, so buyers can still see the possibilities of an empty space.
3. Professional Photos – I invest in professional photographers that specialize in real estate for superior photos for all your online and offline marketing material.
4. 3D and Virtual Tours - I use the latest technology to visually showcase your property to peak buyer interest and lead to requests for a private showing.
5. Broad Exposure and Access - Your property will have broad exposure and be easily accessible to both local and international buyers at all times on all real estate platforms/websites, Royal LePage, social media, and my website.
6. Custom Website for Your Property – I will create a custom website for your property for direct online marketing and your social media use.
7. Personalized Monitoring - I continuously monitor your property's online traction to gather critical market data from consumers and provide the most current information for your decision making.
8. Weekly Market Reports - Every week, you will receive a custom report highlighting local market activity, online traction reviews, industry news, etc.
9. Accuracy Matters - For accuracy and peace of mind on the small details, I provide third-party measurements that abide by the RMS Guidelines.
10. For Sale Sign – That front-lawn sign still matters, with research showing that 7% of buyers still get hooked while driving through neighbourhoods.
11. Calgary Herald - As a new listing, your property will be advertised for one week in the Calgary Herald.
12. Less Open Houses, More Time for You – With less than 4% of buyers going to Open Houses, I don't recommend them as a successful selling tool or the best use of your time and effort. However, if you feel there's value in hosting an Open House, I'm happy to make it happen. CLICK HERE to find more information on Open Houses and if they are right for you.